Registration is open every week from Sunday 2:00PM (afternoon) to Saturday 12:00PM (noon). All registrations are for the worship services on the Sunday of the current week, for now, it is not possible to reserve for future Sundays, thanks for your understanding!
* 粵語堂不開放事先註冊， 主日當天在門口登記即可。
2) 國語堂崇拜時間：9:30am – 10:45am， 地點：教會大堂。
* 測體溫 (99.5°F or 37.5°C以上不能進入教會)；請先在家自測體溫，體溫超標者請暫時不要來教會聚會。
4) 來教會前請使用好衛生間 （如有需要使用教會的洗手間，同時使用不超過兩人）。
8) 遵守招待同工的引導 (包括到達，就座和離開) 。
Notes for English In-person Worship Service
1) In order to comply with the regulations of the state government and CDC, and for the safety of the congregations, in-person worship is not permitted to anyone who has traveled to a state included in the NY/NJ/CT Travel Advisory or internationally within 14 days and/or has symptoms (fever, chill, cough, high temperature) in the last 7 days. (refers to “NJ government’s COVID-19 Information Hub ”)
The following conditions are also hereby established:
* In-Person worship is not recommended to anyone with a basic disease.
* Must register online in advance for participation (the number of attendees for worship services is limited to about 35 people on each Sunday).
2) English Worship Time：11:15am – 12:30pm; Place: Sanctuary. English Sunday School via ZOOM at 9:30am – 10:45am.
3) Please arrive at the chapel before 11:00am, line up at the church door, and keep six feet social distance. Then:
* Take the temperature (no entry if above 99.5°F or 37.5°C); Please take your temperature at home first. If it exceeds the specified temperature range, please stay at home.
* Wash hands with hand sanitizer.
4) Please use the restroom before coming to the church building. If you need to use the church’s restroom, please limit two persons at one time.
5) Please wear the mask throughout the church building. Coworkers who serve on stage may be excused. A clear acrylic board will be installed on stage as a barrier.
6) Please comply with social distancing requirements (> 6 feet) and do not shake hands.
7) After the worship, please leave the church building promptly as directed.
8) Please follow the guidance of the ushers (including arrival, seating, and departure).
9) The church does not currently provide any childcare or children’s programs. If parents bring their children to participate the in-person worships, the children must sit with their parents or family members.
10) No lunch services and no food allowed during the Phase-I re-open.
11) If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 positive within 14 days after attending MCCC Sunday service, you must immediately notify the Pastors/Elders. The church will proceed with tracing and necessary actions in accordance with government regulations.
Should you have any suggestions, please contact our Coworkers. Thank you!